Friday, January 13, 2012

If I could be the teacher for the day I think there would be many things that i would like to do. I would probably start with some fun game that would wake people up and get all there talkingness out!Then assuming I was a math tacher and had to get something done and would go on with teaching the lesson. For examples I  would have some people go up to the board and show how they got their answer because as you know everything is way more fun when its done on a white board. Thinking that i only had about 10 minutes left in class i would pair everyone up with partner and have them work with a partner on their homework to make sure there was no other questions while comparing answers. And the rest would be for them to finish at home. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment